What categories of personal data do we collect and why?
When you communicate with us, we may ask for:
your contact details (name, email, contact phone number, address, the medium you represent) to meet your requests.
For how long do we keep your Personal Data?
OTEGLOBE keeps your personal data for no longer than is reasonably necessary to answer your request. Then your Personal data is deleted.
Do we process your Personal Data for other purposes?
OTEGLOBE does not process your personal data for other purposes than the one stated above. If we wish to use your Personal Data for any other purpose we will do so only after getting your consent.
With whom we share your Personal Data and for what purpose?
OTEGLOBE will not reveal or share your personal data with other people or organisations, unless we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation.
If OTEGLOBE needs to share your personal data with anyone else it will do so only after your permission and consent.
What are your rights with regard to the Personal Data that we hold about you?
You can submit a request to OTEGLOBE to:
- Access and correct your Personal Data in case incorrect data about you is being kept
- Delete your Personal Data if it is no longer needed for handling your request
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data
- Object the processing of your Personal Data.
- Transfer your Personal Data to another data controller, in other words you have a right to receive your Personal Data in a machine-readable format so that is technically feasible to transmit to another data controller.
You also have the right to submit a written complaint to the regulatory supervisory authority for Personal Data protection namely the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, 1-3 Kifissias Ave., Athens GR-11523, +30 210 6475600, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is data controller and what are the relevant contact details?
The data controller is the company OTE INTERNATIONAL SOLUTIONS S.A. (OTEGLOBE) whose registered offices are at 6-8 Agisilaou St., Marousi, Attica, Tel. 2108762500.
Whom can I contact with regards to the Personal Data protection?
If you have any questions about how we use your PD or you want to exercise your rights under the applicable General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) you may contact us on 2108762500 or email us at email@example.com
What type of measures are taken for the Personal Data protection?
OTEGLOBE takes suitable technical and organisational measures to secure and protect Personal Data against random or unlawful destruction, random loss, corruption, prohibited dissemination or access and any other form of unlawful processing.
Some of the measures implemented are set out below:
- Authentication and access control mechanisms to all systems processing personal data.
- Personal data encryption mechanisms
- Access restrictions to personal data on a need to know basis.
- Recording and checking access to personal data.
- Data leakage prevention system.
Other issues covered by the notice
OTEGLOBE bears no liability for any personal data leaks due to your disclosing data on third party pages or other websites.
OTEGLOBE is not entitled to access, check or process your data and content. By way of exception, access to such may be acquired by authorized employees or third party associates of OTEGLOBE at your request, with your consent, to resolve technical problems or provide technical support for the service. They have been informed about and undertake both to comply with confidentiality requirements and to protect your personal data.