The company with the corporate name OTE INTERNATIONAL SOLUTIONS S.A., trading as OTEGLOBE S.A. (Tax reg. No. 09976493 / Athens FAE Tax Office) whose registered offices are in Athens at the junction of Zinonos Eleatou St. and 6-8 Agisilaou St., hereinafter OTEGLOBE or the Company, has developed and manages this website www.oteglobe.gr (hereinafter the website) to present its business activity and promote its products and services.
Use of the website is governed by these general terms which users are asked to read carefully since use of the website entails unreserved acceptance of these terms.
Any website pages or services which are aimed exclusively at adults may not be used by minors. The Company bears no liability where, notwithstanding the above, minors voluntarily visit webpages or use services which may be considered unsuitable for them.
The Company may modify these terms at any time without notice, by updating this text with any amendments or additions.
2. Content - Liability
The website is provided on an “as is” basis and may not be modified or changed by the user. The Company makes concerted efforts to ensure that navigating the website is secure for users of its pages. It also makes concerted efforts to ensure that the information is accurate, complete, valid, reliable and up-to-date.
However, the company is not bound by, nor does it provide any guarantee about, or assume any liability in relation to, website security and content. Consequently, users accept that they must evaluate the content posted on the website themselves and that they are responsible for any risks that use of that content may entail including any decision to rely on the correctness, completeness, validity and/or utility of any website content.
3. User Obligations
Save for specific third party rights (relating to intellectual property and other matters) the entire content on the website from time to time (including trade marks, distinctive marks, photographs, texts, notices and all files uploaded there in general) are the intellectual and industrial property of OTEGLOBE S.A., as appropriate, and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. That content may not in whole or in part be traded, copied, modified, reproduced, broadcast, or transmitted or distributed in any manner by any user in breach of these terms. Users are obliged to make lawful and reasonable use of the website, complying with the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Consequently, users agree that they will not use oteglobe.gr for the following (this list is indicative, not exhaustive):
- To cause harm to minors.
- To transmit or acquire access to content which: i) infringes any third party rights (such as intellectual or industrial property rights), ii) offends the personality of third parties (such as defamatory or racist comments), iii), conflicts with law, morals and established usages, iv) infringes the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties in any manner.
- To mislead anyone about the origin of content on oteglobe.gr which could prejudice the Company’s or third party reputation in any manner.
- To place the Company’s network security at risk.
- To prevent any user from accessing the website or bypassing the OTEGLOBE S.A. authentication checks.
- To place and forward in any manner any type of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes and any other form of promotion of unwanted content and to install and promote advertising without the Company's written consent.
- To install, forward and/or provide content which contains computer viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit functionality of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other users from using the website.
- To reveal their own information or that of third parties which contain personal data of users or third parties, contained either in real time conversations (chat, message boards) or when using any service on the website which allows more than 2 users to communicate with each other.
- To collect or store personal data relating to other users.
Where this website is used unlawfully or contrary to these terms, users shall be obliged to compensate OTEGLOBE S.A. for any losses incurred from such use. Failure by the Company to exercise its rights deriving from these Terms & Conditions shall not entail a waiver of those rights.
No registration is required to navigate the website.
5. Network availability & security
The Company shall be entitled to modify and/or temporarily or permanently terminate all or part of the website for maintenance or upgrades or for any reason, whether by giving notice to users or not, and shall make reasonable efforts to maintain it and ensure its availability. However, it does not warrant the uninterrupted availability of the site, since it could be affected by user hardware, other communications networks, the large number of individuals attempting to use the website simultaneously, or other reasons.
Users acknowledge and accept that the Company shall bear no liability for any type of loss deriving from use of the website or inability to access it, the cessation of all or part thereof, delay, non-delivery, suspension or poor quality of services or loss of content, or the existence of any manner of errors.
Although the Company makes every concerted effort to protect the website from viruses, it cannot guarantee that it will never be attacked by viruses and will always be virus free. Consequently, all users must provide for their own protection (using anti-virus software, a virus scanner or other protection systems) before using the website or storing information, software or content from it on their computer.
6. Personal data
7. Applicable Law – Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use and any amendment to them are governed by the laws of Greece. The Courts of Athens shall be competent to hear any dispute which may arise under this contract.
8. Contact us
Should users require any clarifications about the website they can contact the company on 2108762500.
OTEGLOBE is a member of the OTE Group.